Terms and Conditions
The use of the Neat Living website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. The copyright in material appearing on this site belongs to Neat (UK) Ltd, (refereed to herein as the company or, as Neat Living) or as the case may be, the copyright owner of the material. No part of this website may be reproduced in any material form (including storing it in any medium by electronic means) without the written permission of Neat (UK) Ltd, except that material which may be downloaded, printed or copied for personal use. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of NEAT (UK) Ltd. You are not permitted to use or reproduce, or allow anyone to use or reproduce, these trade names or trademarks for any reason. Unauthorised use may result in a breach of copyright and/or trademark laws.
2. Neat (UK) Ltd accepts no liability for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other access device, software or other property as a result of your browsing or use of this website or your downloading of any material from this website.
3. Artists’ impressions, including Computer Generated Images are prepared from an imaginary viewpoint within an open space and are intended to give an impression of the house design. Neither the artists’ impressions or the photographs are intended to give an accurate description of any specific property offered for sale, its settings or its surroundings.
Development layouts do not show final details of gradients of land, boundary treatments, local authority street lighting or landscaping. We aim to build according to the layout, but occasionally we do have to change house designs, boundaries, landscaping and the position of roads, footpaths, street lighting and other features as the development proceeds. Any dimensions shown of our homes are approximate; each home is built individually and so the precise measurements may vary from shown, although every endeavour is made to make the dimensions as accurate as possible. We may give maximum dimensions that include fitted wardrobes, sloping ceilings, bay windows, and any other features, etc. Please note that any prices shown on our website are guide prices, which are correct at the time of being published, but are subject to change without notice. Please contact the company for accurate price information. Please bear in mind that the furniture, soft furnishings and wallcoverings in our show homes are not part of our standard specification. Optional extras have been fitted to the show homes, some of which may be available for your own Neat Living new home. For further information, please contact the company for the development you are interested in.
4. Neat (UK) Ltd, or Neat Living disclaims all warranties, representations, understanding, whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights.
5. No liability is accepted for the contents of any sites operated by a third party which may be accessed via links from this site. Such links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that Neat (UK) Ltd approves or recommends the content of such sites.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of Scotland. The Scottish Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between us. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
7. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and may change without notice. Nothing on this website shall constitute or form part of any contract.
8. We collect and store the information you give us when you register and when requesting brochures about our new homes. We request only the information we need to provide a service to you. Where we would like more information to help us improve our services to you, over and above the basic required information, it will be clearly indicated that our response is entirely voluntary and you are free to supply the information if you wish.
9. No alterations or additions may be made to the material on this website. For permission to link to this website from elsewhere please contact Neat (UK) Ltd, This website and its contents are owned and operated by Neat (UK) Ltd and the Company Registration number is SC459678 and the registered address is at 3 Clairmont Gardens, Glasgow, G3 7LW, UK. neat-living.com is a domain of Neat (UK) Ltd.